Would you consider volunteering with Kilrush CU?
Here at Kilrush Credit Union, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly and professional financial service to all our members throughout the community. We rely on the enthusiasm and commitment of our volunteers, without whom we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals.
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- Gain skills and experience in a financial organisation
- Access free education and training
- Develop your personal skills
- Meet new people from the community
- Gain experience of working on developmental and business projects
- Give something back to your community
- Help shape the future of your local credit union
What can I do to help?
Kilrush Credit Union is currently looking for new recruits to join our Board of Directors and Committees. We would particularly welcome skills or experience in business, finance, I.T. or marketing but if you have some free time and believe yourself to be trustworthy, discreet, capable of acting with integrity and financially sound, then we want to hear from you.