A Personal Micro Credit Loan is available to members who are over 18 years of age and in receipt of a social welfare scheme payment. The interest rate is 12% APR (12.68%)
Your social welfare payment must be collected weekly from An Post or paid direct to your bank account.
You must qualify for deductions to be made through the household budget via the post office and be willing to open up or use your existing Household Budget Account (HB) as the repayment method.
- Repayment frequency is weekly in line with social welfare payments
- Loans can be repaid early without penalty
- Loans can be for any provident and productive purpose
- Minimum loan value is €100
- Maximum Loan Value is €1,000
- Minimum loan term is one month
- Maximum term will be 24 months
- Terms & Conditions apply