6.5% (APR 6.71%)
Greenify loans can be used for a range of projects including a home retrofit project (from shallow to deep), exterior or interior wall insulation, attic insulation, heat pump installations or solar panels/systems. Participating credit unions are willing to look at any energy-efficiency or energy-reduction project which results in an improvement in the BER of the home.
Borrow up to €75,000 over 10 years at a variable interest rate of 6.5%, typical APR 6.71%.
Try out our Loan Calculator
Maximum Loan Term :
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.
What do I need to apply?
For personal applications the following documents are required:
- 2 Most Recent Payslips
- Bank account statement for 3 previous months
- Proof of rent or other liabilities if not evident on your bank statement
- Statements for your revolut account if this is your main day to day account
If Self employed/director of a company you will also need to provide:
- Two most recent set of financial accounts
- The most recent chapter 4 self assessment / Form 11
- Tax Clearance Certificate / letter from your accountant confirming tax affairs are up to date
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply
Why apply with us?
Flexible Repayment Plan
- No fees of any kind.
- Borrow up to €75,000 unsecured.
- No penalties for making larger repayments to reduce the term and cost of the loan.
- Loan is insured at no cost to you (subject to T&Cs).
- No need to be an existing credit union member.
- Suitable for any Green Retrofit / Home Improvement purpose.
- Qualifying criteria apply to this product including the requirement of a house BER survey – speak with our staff for more details.