Share Covered Loan
4.99% (APR 5.11%)
A Share Covered Loan is a cost-effective way to access funds while leaving your savings untouched. It can take a long time to build up your savings, so when it comes time to making that big purchase you may be reluctant to withdraw your savings. With a Share Covered Loan from Kilrush Credit Union, you don’t have to.
No min, max €40,000 (in line with our savings cap), 10 years max term.
Try out our Loan Calculator
Maximum Loan Term :
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.
What do I need to apply?
For personal applications the following documents are required:
- 2 Most Recent Payslips
- Bank account statement for 3 previous months
- Proof of rent or other liabilities if not evident on your bank statement
- Statements for your revolut account if this is your main day to day account
If Self employed/director of a company you will also need to provide:
- Two most recent set of financial accounts
- The most recent chapter 4 self assessment / Form 11
- Tax Clearance Certificate / letter from your accountant confirming tax affairs are up to date
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply
Why apply with us?
Here’s what makes our Share covered Loan great:
- A Loan Secured by Savings allows you to borrow an amount equal to your savings in a fast & secure way.
- Flexible, low cost way of covering your expense
- Straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term.
- No administration fees or hidden charges.
- Interest is charged on your reducing loan balance so your repayments are based on what is actually outstanding.
- Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Insurance. This gives the comfort of knowing that your family will not be left with the burden of loan repayments in the event of your death. This cover is available at no extra cost. (Terms and Conditions apply).
- Loan interest rebates may apply. See the benefits section for more information.